Sunday, October 28, 2007

Pumpkin Patch


On Saturday afternoon, we finally went out to pick our pumpkin. There is a little pumpkin patch about 10 minutes down the road from us. I pass it all the time, and always think about stopping. Saturday I realized we only had a few days before Halloween. The weather was a perfect fall day with a little chill in the air. The kids had lots of fun.








Every day we pass by the most beautiful horse country. That's part of the reason we fell in love with this little town. Here are some pictures of what we get to see everyday.


1 comment:

Amy and the boys said...

Ahhh so beautiful. I remember you taking us out there. I miss the rolling hills! I love your pics of the pumpkin patch. Thanks for the huge update with tons of pics- I miss your KIDS!! (oh and of course, you too Jill) ;)