Saturday, March 8, 2008

Crazy weather

So this is the funny thing, Christmas day was 55+, so nice and warm that we went to the park that afternoon. Now it is March, 2 weeks before Easter. Last week was 50 degree weather, next week is supposed to be 50 degree weather and somewhere right here in the middle we got 8 inches of snow in 24 hours. The kids loved it, but it was really crazy. I'm so ready for spring right now. I was just so glad that it was over a weekend. We have already had 5 days off of school for bad weather, 2 days early dismissal and one morning school started on a one hour delay. Sam is not going to remember what a regular week of school is like.


2 comments:

Amy and the boys said...

That is crazy! Who would expect that where you live, in March? I hope it melts soon so you can feel like it's Spring. I bet the kids had a blast. We were laughing b/c it looks like Jeremy isn't sure what to do in that picture. hahaha

Rob said...

You all are probably the only ones with snow gear.