Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Wacky Wednesday

Last week the kids dressed up wacky for school. Oh - it comes oh so natural for them. If you know me, I am so not like this and I know they could only get it from their dad - and those who know their dad know that it is 100% true! Yes, honey, I have many witnesses who will back me up on that one.




8 comments:

Amy McKinney said...

I think they may get more of the wackyness from you then you think. YOu have to remeber I grew up with you. Remeber root beer and pixie sticks. And as far as their dressing goes, well we definatly had our moments. Remember the hot pink shirts with the bright green shit under it so that when you rolled up your sleeves you could see the green, and then of course you had to have the slider or buckle at the bottom of the shirt to pull the whole ensemble together. Boy were we cute!!!

Jill said...

Amy - That was alllllll you! I just went along with it because I didn't want to make you feel bad : )

Ashley Rv said...

Sorry Jer I can witness to it. they definately got it from you. Hey Amy uh did u notice your spelling mistake...or did u deliberately cuss j/k lol.

Jeffrey and Monica said...

Hey Jeremy! How's it going? I like how you dress your kids. give me a call and let me know how your doing. 502-741-0342

Jeffrey and Monica said...

make that 741-3042, oops my bad!

Carrie Anne said...

what a fun idea! they are pros!!

Amy and the boys said...

I like the new fall look!

Rob said...

I have never seen Jeremy "whacky."