I am so thankful for my digital camera, but it is a dinosaur as far as digital camera's go. This particular camera has a little video function that is super user friendly which is why I still use it, but the quality is not so impressive. Anyway, I only put this post on the blog for Grandma's - they are probably the only ones who will appreciate it. A little background - Jeremy is super sensitive on his ears and when we tickle his ears, he does this funny little reflex thing. If I sneak up behind him and gently tickle his ear, he will slap his ear. It's really funny to catch him off guard. Anyway, the kids have picked up on this and they love to tease daddy by tickling his ear - and Jeremy so patiently endures us. This was Nathan teasing daddy the other night.
2 comments:
oh my heck! that is the cutest thing ever!
that is SO FUNNY! oh man i was laughing so hard! what a good sport to let the kids keep tickling his ears!:) don't worry...my camera is probably older than yours.:)
Post a Comment