So it wasn't that I intentionally procrastinated getting a Christmas picture of the kids this year, but I'm not sure where the last few weeks have gone, I feel like my days are only 12 hours long, they keep shrinking like the daylight. Finally I decided we could wait no longer. It was a Saturday afternoon, Jeremy had gone camping to Mammoth Caves with the Young Men and for once, I didn't have any place we needed to go. I wasn't looking for anything fancy, I just wanted a group picture that I could use for a Christmas card.
Of course, Olivia quickly cooperated....
No surprise there, she loves to have her picture taken.
After asking, then begging, add in a few threats, I managed to get Sam to at least sit in the right location...
I'm begging here, just one smile....
Maybe Nate would smile for a birdie
(Just kidding, I don't think she realized what she was doing)
Just when I'm ready to give up, I'm saved by Grandma & Grandpa. They called to make sure we received their Christmas package. They said the kids could each open one gift if they would cooperate and give mom a good picture. Within minutes, I had the cooperation I had spent the past half hour begging for.

Gum anyone?





1 comment:
This post is so funny. That Liv is always flippin the bird. Hahaha- remembering her baby pic.
Post a Comment