Saturday, August 21, 2010

Back to school

It came all too soon.  The kids have started back to school again.  I have a love/hate relationship with those 7:00 AM bus schedules. (But I'm secretly glad the kids are back in school only because that means I don't have to take them to Nate's follow up doctor appointments again - it didn't go so well last time)

Sam is starting 4th grade this year

Liv will be a big 2nd grader. 

Other exciting news for us, we found this dinning room table at a garage sale.  It has a few dings and scratches, but Jeremy used a little Old English and Murphy's oil and made it shine.  My next project will be to recover the chairs.  I've never done it before, but everyone makes it sound so easy.



And our poor garden is growing nothing this year.... except watermelon.  We actually have 6 more smaller ones. I hope they make it, we need a little more rain.

No comments: