Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas 2011

We had a very happy Christmas this year. 
Santa brought Sam a Lego Space Station to go with the Space Shuttle he bought in Lego Land last year.  He had a few friends over and they proceeded to turn his room in a massive Lego City.


Livie received a Karaoke Machine and now knows all the Taylor Swift songs by heart.  (She didn't appreciate my efforts to capture her talent on camera.)  She also received a Phineas and Ferb Karaoke CD, to which her and her friends have choreographed many of the songs, my favorite being "E.V.I.L. B.O.Y.S."  I hoping she will keep singing that song until she is at least 25. 

Nate received a Daniel Boone gun and this fuzzy hat, which he rarely takes off.  He even wears it to bed most nights.

We seem to have a reoccurring problem with this child.  I hope he grows out of it soon...

No comments: