| Sleeping in the sunlight |
This week, we've had to go back to the hospital daily to get Drew's bilirubin levels checked. Tuesday, the doctor gave us the OK to take him off the phototherapy lights, but Wednesday morning when they did a recheck of his blood, his bilirubin levels had jumped up again. We didn't get to take him off the phototherapy lights until he was a week old.
Drew's one week mark has been a hard one for me. It seems like when I'm happy time just flies by and this first week of his life time has really flown by. It was so nice to have my parents in town, the kids were off of school for spring break and Jeremy took the week off of work. The weather was beautiful, it was just a really nice, peaceful, beautiful week. Now my little guy is already one week old. He is eating and sleeping like crazy which means a growth spurt is coming. I wish I could make this time stand still.
| Little Glow Worm |
No comments:
Post a Comment