Sunday, April 10, 2016

Spring Break

We had some special guests in town for Spring Break
It's always nice when Nana & Papa come to visit.

When Papa comes to visit, he likes to go for walks.
They usually walk down to the coffee shop 
to get their favorite cider.

2 new finds at Kroger...
Mini shopping carts ( = bumper cars and rad race car driving)
and free fruit for kids ( = it was actually quiet for 3 minutes)

We tried Blaze pizza for the first time
Unanimous - we all loved it
One more place we can go where everyone will be happy.

We ventured to the Children's Science Center.
We used to go all the time when we lived closer 
and Sam and Liv were little.
Nate and Drew have never really been.
They loved it of course.


Still loves it


Not only did I get 1 picture of this elusive boy

but I got 2 pictures.  
When I got home and looked over the pictures,
this one upset me a little.
I realized that in 1 more year he will be driving.
I hate that idea, but then again,
I really wouldn't miss driving to early morning seminary.

Wore him out good

No comments: