Sunday, August 28, 2016

Back to School

1st day as a Sophomore...
Ready for early morning seminary, orchestra and band this year
(between his backpack, XC clothes and instruments,
this kid gets a workout just getting to school)


1st day of 8th grade,
and 1st day at the High School with Sam.
We will only have to deal with two schools this year,
which will make my life a little easier.


1st day of 4th Grade


Not everyone was ready
to go back to our early morning school schedule. 
 (I might have been making the same ornery face most of the morning, 
but there is no picture to prove it :)


A few weeks after the kids started,
Drew started Joy School.  

Joy School is a home-school/preschool co-op,
where the parents take turns teaching.
I was the lucky one to teach first,
I'm hoping this will be a good thing for Drew,
we have some really sweet kids in our group.

Enjoying their "Free Play" Time


The less than awesome highlight of our month...
was when the air conditioner died

No comments: