Friday, February 1, 2008

Good friends

Our very very dear friends, Rob, Amy, Spencer & Brandon paid us a visit over the long weekend. They didn't get to stay nearly long enough, but we had time to play a few rounds of Settlers of Catan and eat lots of yummy food, including Graters Coconut Chip ice cream. They had to leave early Monday morning, but before they left, Amy took some pictures of the kids. Rob & Amy - we miss you guys so much. We had so much fun, I wish the weekend could have lasted a lot longer.


Wake up Olivia...











1 comment:

Amy and the boys said...

Nate is adorable and I loved that shot of him flipping over the top of Olivia! We had sooo much fun in the short time we were there. We miss you! I've been checking for blog updates almost daily lately!!