Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Cancelled Again


School has been cancelled once again, and we are all about to go crazy. School was cancelled at least one time during January (for a few flurries, I might add). Last week, we had a terrible storm that knocked the power out throughout half of the county and school was once again cancelled. Sam had Monday off for parent teacher conferences, then yesterday and today school was cancelled for snow. Yes, I could understand why they cancelled school yesterday, we had around 4 inches of snow, but the kids really should have been sent back to school today. Next Monday, Sam will be home again for the holiday. I love having him home, but when the weather is bad and there is no place to go, he gets cabin fever after about 20 minutes.


Last Tuesday, the kids went out to play in the snow.

2 comments:

Amy and the boys said...

Oh wow- that is actually a good amount of snow for that part of the country! I bet the kids LOVED it!!

Ashley Rv said...

wow! looks like fun. I cant believe how many snow days you've had, I keep wishing for one here.