Nate and I joined Sam and his class on a field trip to the fire station and the bank. That morning, I put them in their matching shirts. I couldn't help it. They are five years apart in age, so it is hard to find matching outfits for my boys, but I love it when I can.
At the fire station, Sam tried on the heavy helmet. The fireman took us inside their station and we saw their bunks and their kitchen. Afterwards, they pulled their truck out of the garage so the kids could look up close. If anyone knows my son's obsession with emergency vehicles, they will understand why this was such a big day.
The same day that Sam had his field trip, Olivia went camping with her preschool class (they just took a little trip inside). She came home with her own handmade binoculars and a very sweet trail mix.
Did I mention how much I love the spring here? More pictures of my street.


And this is the little bird family we now share our house with. Yesterday, I discovered another bird family moved in on the other side of the house.
2 comments:
wow! Spring there is really vibrant. We skipped spring and went straight on to summer. I cant believe how grown up Olivia looks she has changed so much!!
I just love dogwoods. They are beautiful. I think I need to visit the South soon...
Post a Comment