So the other day, Jeremy sent Sam to his room for teasing his sister (for only the twentieth time that day). Sam wasn't happy about the verdict, so he went to his room and there he began his revenge. A little while later, after he had regained his freedom, I noticed wanted signs posted around the house - 10 of them in all. (Yes, if you haven't already noticed, Sam wants to be a policeman and the sooner the better - or so he thinks).
Posted in the kitchen - It reads
"Wanted Dad! If you see
him, run run run!"

In the hallway - it says
"Wanted Dad!
Beware!
Run run run from him
if you see him.
From the police
depot in Sam's
room"
And finally - the warning on my pillow read.... "Wanted! Dad
Beware!
To: Mom
From: Samuel
From the Police & Sheriff Deportmt at Samuel's room"
Thanks for the warning Sam, but next time, just stop teasing your sister.
7 comments:
Sounds like someone's on Sam's bad side!!!
I love your new family pictures. When did you get those done. You guys all look so cute. Man do I miss you guys. What a cute family.
As a side note, I am a crappy cousin. I totally forgot to wish you a happy birthday Jill. I remembered it, but I just never remembered when I was online. I am sorry, please forgive me. I have been a little stressed lately. I hope it was good anyway!
Sam always makes me laugh. He is such a smart kid, and obviously has a great sense of humor. I am really going to miss being in primary with him.
hahaha That is soo Sam and absolutely hilarious! Since our visit there in August, Brandon plays policeman all around the yard and the house. Sam's such a good role model for following the rules. :)
I think that is absolutely hilarious! Jen
Tell Sam thanks for the laugh. He is one hilarious kids. Too smart for his own britches. Remind me to never get on his bad side.lol. He is darling.
lol....ROFL...thats so funny.... Sorry but more power to you Sam I am so impressed lol....I think Jeremy has finally met his match..
oh i am laughing SO HARD right now! that is hilarious & i am SO GLAD you have a blog to post about it! he will appreciate that when he is older FOR SURE! i love that it's not just "not allowed in my room" or anything like that but there are tons of "wanted" posters...what an imagination!!!!:)
Post a Comment