Things are going well here, the kids are doing great in school and we are staying busy. I know you miss us and worry about us, but I just wanted to give you comfort and let you know that we are teaching our children correct principles...


Saturday night we had a bishopric party/dinner. It just happened to be the night that Utah played BYU so the dinner ended as the game began. We were the only Ute supporters there amongst die hard BYU fans, so we had to make sure that we wore our colors well. That night, after the game ended with a great victory for Utah, Jer called my mom to rub it in. Later that night, a little after midnight, Jer had a really bad pain in his back. He ended up with a kidney stone. He joked that he was struck down for all the teasing he gave his mother in law and the Bishop.
4 comments:
Yeah Jer that's what ya get for having mean thoughts about the church's team....Shame!
I know Andy was thrilled but no luck on the kidney stone here! He watched the entire game and suprise nothing got broken in the house!
Barb
Hooray for some RED! I'm blog hopping tonight and getting waaay too many blog posts about BYU. boo.
Jeremy and a k-stone? What is he on???
I love this post, seriously funny! I have to wonder though how long did u spend on the posters....he he he. anyways this is an awesome post and I have a new respect for ya lol
Post a Comment