Wednesday, December 17, 2008

We have great friends

I have been overwhelmed by the kindness of so many people lately. Random phone calls, emails just to check up on us, hugs and thinking of you gifts. I feel so spoiled. This past week, we have been the recipients of some random acts of kindness. There is a very clever, kind and wonderful person or family out there who is leaving gifts on our door step for the twelve days of Christmas. Your thoughtfulness means so much and has brightened our week. So, whoever you are, thank you! And to all the rest of our wonderful friends, family and neighbors who have done so many nice things for us, thank you too! You are an answer to our prayers.

See how cute these reindeer cookies are?

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Those are really cute--what a fun idea. It's not us, but we love you guys!!!

the5johnsons said...

That is so nice. Those cookies are darling. I hope that you have a great Christmas. Are you staying there or coming here.

Holly said...

Wow Jill, it's so great to read about your adorable family! I thought it was fun to find out that you guys enjoy the same games we do (as well as scrapbooking and similar taste in books). You look just the same as I remember. Have a great Christmas!