Friday, January 16, 2009

Brrr...

So this morning when I put the kids on the bus, it was still dark outside as usual, but it was also -1 degrees with a windchill of -10 degrees outside. I'm glad this is not supposed to last. Next week may hit 50 degrees, which is much more my style. I love Kentucky for it's mostly mild climate, and I'm glad this isn't typical. Barb - can I move to Arizona with you?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amy McKinney said...

I know how you feel. We are getting that same cold front. It is rediculously cold here. It's actually 10 degrees right now, which is warmer than it's been in a while. This morning my poor car wanted to cry when I tried to start it in -3 degree weather. It doesn't help that it was -12 last night!!! brrr it is cold!!!

The Young Family said...

I can't believe how cold it is there! Be careful what you wish for though...Arizona isn't all that great! It's nice in the wintertime, but miserable during the summer. It was good hearing from you. Your family is growing up so fast. I'm still floored that you have three kids! You still seem so young to me. :) Try to stay warm.

Amy and the boys said...

wo- that is really really cold no matter what. but especially for kentucky!