Thursday, January 1, 2009

A New Website I Wanted to Share

My kids have decided that they love to play games on the computer. It has actually been a good thing for the most part, there are so many good educational websites out there and I found a new thing for them today. I've been out of primary for a while so I am a little bit out of the loop, and maybe everyone knows about this already, I can be a bit slow sometimes, but I went to lds.org today and found a great surprise. Under the Friend Magazine, I found a handful of new links, listen to online stories, scripture stories in mp3 format, primary music, online coloring pages and printable activities. I am very excited about this and thought I would share the link...

3 comments:

Jen said...

That's awesome Jill. Thanks for sharing!!

Amy and the boys said...

I'll have to check this out. My dinner routine consists of putting Brandon on the computer to play games and putting a movie on for Spencer so they dont scream & fight the whole time I'm in the kitchen!

The Mortenson Family said...

Thanks for the website... my kids love to play on the computer! Another one that they love is www.clubpenguin.com... We got meg a membership for her bday, but you can still do a ton of fun stuff on it without the membership. We also really like pbskids.org! jen