Friday, September 10, 2010

Starting Preschool

Nate started preschool this month.  I have very mixed feelings about it all.  He still feels so little to me, yet he gets bored and I know that a little constructive entertainment won't hurt him, plus he will be able to continue his speech therapy through the preschool which is an added bonus.   He was supposed to attend preschool at the same school that Sam & Livie attend, but two days before school started, they called and switched it on me.  Not that it's a super big deal, but the kids and I love to walk to school in the mornings and now I can't do that because I have to get Nate to school - and his school starts 10 minutes earlier in the opposite direction.  Our mornings start early and are fast and furious!
1st day of preschool

Playing puppy dog with an injured arm
Not that it has slowed him down much...
Nate's arm would get so itchy.  He would wake up crying multiple times at night.  He figured out that he could stick silverware down his cast to scratch his arm (I had to start hiding the knives).

No comments: