Two days before his 4th birthday, Nate got his cast off. It was a happy day for all of us. For his birthday, Nate got a bike. It's a lot easier to ride a bike with 2 good arms.
Months ago, I had applied to host a Star Wars Clone Wars House Party. I have applied to host many parties in the past, but I had only been selected for one previous party, so I was really excited to host this one. The party was geared toward 9 & 10 year old boys, but Nate loves Star Wars every bit as much as his older brother does. I received an awesome party pack and the predetermined party date was the night before Nate's birthday. So instead of Nate having his own birthday party, we had a Star Wars party with mostly 9 year old boys and Nate got to invite a few of his best friends.


Sam also earned his Bear this month...
And Livie participated in a cheer camp at the local High School. On the last day, they were invited to cheer at the Friday night football game.

No comments:
Post a Comment