Monday, October 31, 2011

October at a glance

Where did this month go ?!?!?!?



In September I became a full time soccer mom. Livie & Nate decided they wanted to play soccer this year. Due to changes in the program, soccer started late. That meant that each kid had two games a week, yes, that meant mom got to go to four games a week. But they got lots of experience.

Mr. Nate received this "Tuxedo" for his birthday from Grandma & Grandpa. I think it was his favorite birthday present. He is now the first one dressed on Sunday mornings...no small miracle.


Halloween....
SWAT guy

Mary (not Laura) from Little House on the Prairie

Secret Agent by day

Missionary by night (he and his friend were missionary companions at our church Halloween party).


And if you look carefully, you can see a baby squirl in each tree hole. There are four baby squirls living in this tree in our front yard. I knew there was a reason I wouldn't let Jeremy cut it down yet.

No comments: