We went with an Asian theme this year.
The boys were Ninjas
And Liv was an Asian Princess with her little Asian prince brother.
(When Sam was a baby, my friend Deborah gave him this little outfit from China)
These two won a Halloween costume contest and received a McDonald's gift card.
It was especially rewarding for Liv, because she had worked really hard for nearly two months to earn her costume, so that she and her bff could have matching costumes.
| Double Trouble.... These two would be twins if they could. |
| (I wish I could make cool costumes like that. Gandalf the Gray with a couple of ninjas) |
| Drew kept me warm while we passed out treats. |
I love trick-or-treating in our neighborhood.
Because of a city ordinance, kids can only trick-or-treat between 5-7 pm.
Our neighborhood is always packed, people come from all over the county.
All our neighbors come out and sit on their front porch to hand out candy,
(they all have the same front porch swing)
while parents and kids walk around the neighborhood.
It is all very friendly and neighborly.
(I ran out of candy this year...again...oops)

No comments:
Post a Comment