Sunday, January 20, 2013

January Break

The kids had a break from school this Friday, so we went to the mall.
I'm not sure what I was thinking taking everyone with me at once.  
Sam hates, hates, hates shopping,
Liv is his polar opposite and I couldn't get her out of the stores.  
(Did I mention how much Sam hates to go shopping),
Nate sees the world as his playground and 
is always looking for the next best thing to climb.
Luckily, Drew did alright, until he didn't.
By the time we left, I was a little bit frazzled.
Luckily, the weather was pretty decent and 
we decided to try out a new park.
I love this park, hiking trails, and all.



(Look at that blue sky, this is how winter should be)




Liv and Nate have been taking gymnastics at a little gym in town.
Here is a little clip of Nate climbing the rope at the end of class.
sorry - it's sideways and not the best quality.

No comments: