I LOVE having my kids home during the summer.
I don't even mind listening to them to complain about how bored they are,
although I haven't heard much of that yet.
They seem to enjoy the slower schedule and so do I,
although our summer has not been as slow as I had wished.
Our lives are full of good things and that makes me happy.
This week, the kids made their own office space.
Our downstairs A/C is out of commission until next week,
so they moved upstairs to Sam's room, where it was nice and cool.
This picture cracks me up...
Sam is so neat and meticulous, so much like his dad.
The kids also discovered their new favorite show - Studio C on BYU TV.
It's not one of my favorites, but they love it.
They have been quoting and re-enacting the show all week long.
On Saturday, we had one of those crazy days...
It was the first time that all four kids had someplace different to be at the same time.
Sam and Jer went to the temple to do baptisms for the dead
Liv went to Club Tabby for makeovers with her good friend
Nate had a soccer game
And in the middle of all that, Drew had an allergic reaction to his medication,
so we made a visit to the doctor.
We also had lots of shopping to do to get Sam ready for Scout camp next week.
He is so excited to use that new tent.
Today, Sam gave his first talk in Sacrament meeting on Preparing to Serve a Mission.
He spent a lot of time preparing and I was really proud of him,
I knew how hard this was for him, but he did a great job.
And just to make sure we were having plenty of fun,
Drew decided to pull down the dining room curtains
And just to make sure we were having plenty of fun,
Drew decided to pull down the dining room curtains



No comments:
Post a Comment