Saturday, June 29, 2013

Utah - Up North

We started off our summer vacation with the family at Bear Lake.  
Our cousins didn't arrive until later that night,
so the next morning the kids were super excited to explore outside
 
Yes they were still in their pajamas
 
 
 

The first full day we were there, the kids probably spent 12 hours on these things.
The water was shallow and they all buddied up
(and were supervised) so I didn't have to worry too much.
I snuck inside and took a 3 hour nap with Drew.  I don't think I have ever done that before.
It was awesome.
 
The next day, while the big kids went knee boarding on the boat,
Brian, Tania & I took the little boys out front to play and explore
 
 

Giant Uncle Brian

Walking to the candy store


These girls are so cute together. 
They are both cousins to the cutie in the middle

Brothers
 

All the cousins together

And of course you can't have an Arave picture
without bunny ears in there somewhere



No comments: