Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Utah - Down South

After a few days at Bear Lake we headed down south to St. George
to stay with Jeremy's parents in their new home. 
 
We had big plans and lots of fun ideas,
but on the way down, someone got sick in the car.
And then someone else got sick and so did someone else.
So that changed the plans a little,
but the very second they showed signs of recovery,
we loaded the kids up in the car to go
shopping with my wonderful MIL
in the air conditioned stores.
 
Jeremy, Sam and my FIL went on their own adventure
We were all going to go, but didn't think sick kids would have much fun,
especially considering it was 115 degrees outside. 
I was a little sad that I missed it and fully intend to go next time


It doesn't look like they got too hot





 





I loved St. George so much,
I'm trying to figure out how we are going to move there some day.

No comments: