Monday, July 29, 2013

Utah Fun

This summer our family went on vacation to Utah to visit family. 
Jer left after 2 weeks and the kids and I stayed another week and a half.
We got to do a lot of fun stuff.
We spent a few days at Bear Lake,
A few days down in St. George,
And here is the rest of it in pictures...
The car ride is getting a little tight so
we added an extra accessory to help compensate, it worked like a charm.
I stuffed that thing full.
 
The driver (he tolerates a lot)
 
The Passengers who promise to abide by two rules
(at least most of the time)
Road Rule #1 - No smelling up the car (if you know what I mean)
& Road Rule #2 - Keep your hands (and feet) to yourself.
Things go fairly smoothly when everyone obeys the rules.




We made the 1600 mile trip in 2 days and most of us obeyed the rules
 
We got to spend time with Great Grandma & Grandpa Arave
 
This is Great-Gpa's special space.
I love this shed. 
I remember seeing many animals hanging from the ceiling
after Grandpa's successful hunting trips.
I love the smell of it too.  It brings back lots of happy memories.

We visited Grammie and brought her Taco Time,
including yummy Bavarian Cream empanadas.

And Grandma-Great.
One of the kid's favorite summer traditions
is to take Grandma-Great out to lunch at Chuck-O-Rama.
 
Custard and games...Hand and Foot, Phase 10, Catan,
and a whole bunch of Dominion
 
Swimming almost every day




Playing with cousins



Happy picture of the day


 
 

And napping at the pool
 
Visiting Grandma's house and playing with her special toys
(The toys daddy played with when he was little)


Trying to catch this kid, he was into EVERYTHING.
He is very mobile.
He kept us very, very busy this summer
Drew is one of those kiddos that will only sleep in his bed.
That is kind of hard to do when on vacation.
 
 
Only in Utah...
"10 CHILDREN UNDER AGE 6 WILL BE ADMITTED TO ANY
R-RATED FEATURE AFTER 6:00 P.M."

No comments: