Even though I didn't keep up with my blogging over the last few months,
I have still been taking lots of pictures with good intentions.
Now that I am trying to catch up a bit,
I can't remember the story behind some of them.
I'm glad I have the pictures though, even though it has only been a few months,
I can't believe how much Drew has changed.
I might have had a little party after his 1st day in nursery
He loves it! He has yet to cry when we drop him off.
They give the kids a snack as soon as they arrive,
which is lunch time anyway, so of course he is happy to go.
Nate also taught his little brother a new game
that included jumping off the couch.
At least they put pillows for him to land on
because that is supposed to help me feel better.
Brother time...watching the Lone Ranger of course
And on General Conference weekend, Sam was the first one ready
I love to listen to conference.
One of our traditions, thanks to my Mother-in-law,
includes baking Cinnamon Rolls :)
As a family we all sit in the family room and watch together
There are usually lots of pillows involved
and we like to play Conference Bingo with our favorite cereal.
Drew loves to play with his sister.
I think he thought this bed was made just for him
We can't seem to keep him out of it.
I'm sure he will love his sister for this one day :)
With the roof and scout camp and all of the fun things going on this month
we didn't make it to the zoo for the annual Halloween trick or treating.
Trick or Treating is only open at night on the weekends.
(maybe I was a little irritated that they were charging
members to get in this year)
We did however, make it over fall break
and still got to see most of the fun stuff, without the crowds.
This one is for Nate
Picnic time
Drew eating at the big kid table
I had to post 2 pictures because he was wearing Nana's favorite shirt
How we do it in Kentucky
Drew's first time seeing a bear
I love that he covered his eyes
Sam has become a little camera shy
I guess the only way he will cooperate
is if there are big spiders involved

No comments:
Post a Comment