Sunday, November 18, 2007

My Hard Working Buddy

I appreciate Sam for many reasons. He makes his bed every morning and practices piano before going to school. He is always looking out for his little brother and he is at that stage in his life when he loves to help out around the house (at least when it is on his terms). I'm sure that it is a wonderful phase that he will grow out of, but for now I am enjoying it. Last week, Sam came home with a special reward. He was named Student of the Month for his school. That same day, he was very generous and raked up the leaves in the backyard for his dad, which was no small task.


3 comments:

Jen said...

Jill, I blog tagged you. You need to list 6 facts or hobbies or habits, and then tag some of your family or friends who have not already been tagged.
Have fun, and I can't wait to read yours (you can check out mine out).

Amy McKinney said...

You are such a great mom. I can't believe that you pulled off the whole party thing and all those kids.
Sam and Livie sure are getting old. I can't believe how fast time goes.
I love what you have done with your mantel for christmas.
Boy I sure do wish I was going to see you for Thanksgiving. I am having Robbie's family over, I think, that is if they show. Should be fun. I'm expecting between 4 and 12 people. It all depends on who feels like showing up!!! Yippee
You guys are great. I love you!
Amy

Amy and the boys said...

I love all the leaves in your yard- beautiful!