
Last Spring, our friends, Rob & Amy introduced us to a game called Settlers of Catan. It quickly became our favorite game, but I must put up a word of caution, this game can bring out the nastiest most competitive sides of even the nicest people. It has quickly become a family favorite. When my parents came for spring break, they brought Knights and Cities, an add on game that makes people twice as competitive and nasty,

but it's really addicting. Knights and Cities can be a bit long as well, maybe 2-3 hours, but it is so fun. Did I mention how addicting this game is?
Serious Warning: due to the competitive nature, this game may be harmful to your marriage. Someone might be sleeping on the couch : )
So while my parents were here, we spent a lot of late nights playing some fun games. A new one they taught us was called Ticket to Ride. It was a little more low key, but a lot of fun. It is a strategy game, and you have to try and connect your trains between cities before your opponent does. This game is definitely on my wish list and my recommendation list.
3 comments:
I'm so jealous you got to play so much last week- how fun! We haven't played since we were at your home in January. Did you get any pics with your parents this week? We miss y'all!
p.s. Good thing you put that warning on there. I still haven't forgotten a few nasty tricks Rob has pulled on me when he won't trade with me-ugh! hahaha
They left Knights and Cities here with us so next time you are driving through, we can all play. I'll just make up the couch for Rob before we start :)
I just can't help I'm so good at the game!
Post a Comment