Monday, August 25, 2008

Big Boy

2 weeks ago, I lost some peace of mind when Nathan realized he could climb out of his crib. I didn't think he was ready for a big kid bed yet, but I was worried about him falling. He has only fallen once, but I didn't want to push our luck. So over the weekend we converted his crib to a toddler bed. Any ideas on how to keep him in there? Sam likes to be the police man so he has helped some, but keeping Nate in bed at night has been a chore. So for now, I sit outside the door, put him back in bed each time he gets out and use that time as an excuse to catch up on my reading.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Mortenson Family said...

Good luck with that! I still can't keep my 6 year old in her own bed... I wake up with her sleeping next to me at least twice a week! =) Jen

Carrie Anne said...

I feel the pain! Super Nanny says to do just what you are doing...no emotion & just keep taking them back to the bed with no conversation after the first time. Eventually he'll get it & stay in. I'm like you...a great time to read!!!! Good for you!:)