So the kids have been asking for bikes since we moved into our home last year. A few months ago, we found a bike for Olivia. Poor Sam has been such a good sport about the whole thing, but he has really wanted a bike too and recently started praying for one. Last week, I found this great bike on Craig's List. The guy was moving and practically giving it away. This is just another one of those little tender mercies, that reminds me the Lord is looking out for us and every once in a while out of nowhere these little blessings trickle in.



1 comment:
Awesome new bikes! looks like fun! I wasn't sure if it was Sam or Jeremy on the bike but then I saw the training wheels and knew it must be Jeremy. ha ha just kidding. We all know its not funny that Jeremy still can't ride a bike. Hang in there special spirit you'll learn someday...Well maybe!!!!!
Post a Comment