So Saturday morning, we went and enjoyed our communities Christmas festivities. We started with the Christmas parade. It was twenty-something degrees outside, snow flurries with a nice breeze. We lasted for most of the parade, but left a few minutes early - It just got to be too cold. But the kids came home with bags of candy again and they had a fun time. I let Nate out of his stroller this time so he could grab some of the candy, but he had a hard time with his mittens on. I love mittens, they keep kids out of trouble, at least for a few minutes.
After the parade, we went to the library for crafts, cookies and Santa. I don't think I have a single picture of any of my kids smiling with Santa. Livie was worried to talk to Santa because she didn't know what she wanted for Christmas. She asked if she would still get presents even though she didn't know what to ask for. I told her Santa knows her well enough to find something she should like... at least I hope she likes what Santa brings her.
3 comments:
looks like you guys are having lots of fun without us sniff sniff. I love the picture of the kids with Santa! Miss you guys tons and love ya!
I was just wondering what your temps were like down there. You are hilarious only showing a tiny bit of your face. I almost didnt see you the first time I looked at it. Post some pictures of your tree and decorations! Your home always looks so nice at Christmas time.
She's such a thinker. And very cute.
Post a Comment