Monday, January 19, 2009

Playing in the snow

Last night we had a minor snow storm, only about an inch or two. But it was enough for the kids to get set up in their snow suits and go outside to play for awhile. I haven't invested much in snow clothes since we rarely get any serious snow. But they all have a good coat and snow pants, even if they don't always match. This year, Livie wore Sam's old snow boots, and Nate fit nicely into Liv's old boots. Poor kid, it's not so bad for Livie to wear black boots, but I'm glad that Nate doesn't care if he is wearing pink.



Frozen nose

Sam's itty bitty snowman. Nate knocked it over and squished it five minutes later.



Nate and those boots


Hot chocolate after

3 comments:

The Mortenson Family said...

You're such a good mom to let them play in the snow! I avoided it at all costs... just don't have the energy to deal with all the snow clothes and such =)

The Mortenson Family said...

Oh... and I LOVE the hot cocoa mugs =)

Sarah said...

Love the blog, you're going to have to teach me how to add on some things, now that I've started my own blog. I just heard that you have power after this week, I'm glad to hear it. Here's my blog: www.msmastin.blogspot.com. Until later...