Nathan runs downstairs and excitedly tells me I have to come see this...

"See, See," he says, "all clean. Do I get a ticket?"
(We are currently giving tickets for good behavior.)
"Sure," I tell him, because I'm amazed at how quickly the room was picked up.

"See, See," he says, "all clean. Do I get a ticket?"
(We are currently giving tickets for good behavior.)
"Sure," I tell him, because I'm amazed at how quickly the room was picked up.
A couple of days later, I let the kids stay outside late because the fireflies were amazing. (I really wish I had a better camera).
Only then did I realize that after running all sorts of errands that evening, Nate had his pants on backwards the whole time.



2 comments:
lol...that is hilarious! love the pants Nate!
hahaha love that nate! hilarious. the lightning bugs have been better this year than ive ever seen in my entire life!!
Post a Comment