Friday, July 23, 2010

Bountiful Handcart Days

Posted by Picasa

Papa was invited to ride in the Bountiful Handcart Days parade. He had a few extra seats in the back so Sam, Liv & Nate were invited to ride with him. They were in charge of throwing the candy out to the crowd but they didn't realize how long the parade was going to be and the candy was all gone in the first 10 minutes of the parade (Papa was a little stressed when he found out the candy was gone so quickly).  After our little celebrities drove by I realized that although I enjoy parades, they aren't half as much fun to watch without my kids with me.  It was a hot day, lots of people and little shade, so after the kids drove by, Jer & I snuck out with Brian and Tania and went to enjoy Nilson's Frozen Custard instead of watching the rest of the parade. 

No comments: