As I mentioned before, I spent most of the month of July in Utah, visiting family. Jeremy came out the last week of July to join us. Even though I should have had plenty of time to do everything I wanted to this summer, that month just flew by, especially after Jeremy came. His week was vacation time and not the kind where you sit and relax by the pool. It was a very full week. To make it feel more like a vacation, we decided to do some sightseeing. We spent one day taking the kids to downtown Salt Lake City, and of course you can't cover much in one day, but we tried. We visited Temple Square, The Beehive House, The Church of the Madeline, and ate lunch at Hire's Big H.
I always thought my kids could walk on water (J/K).
(this boy just finds it painful to have his picture taken.)




No comments:
Post a Comment