Mr. Drew is now 10 months old.
If I could think of one word to describe this boy, it would be happy.
And when he is happy, he has a great big smile,
that smile covers his whole face sometimes.
He even smiles when he cries.
But I can't ever seem to capture that big smile on camera.
I have tried so many times.
At 10 months old...
He loves to eat anything we give him...except a bottle.
He loves to eat anything we give him...except a bottle.
He especially loves bananas and avacados.
He says Dad and Mamama and Banananana
He gives sweet little hugs with pats on the back and big slobbery kisses.
He has started climbing - we use an ottoman to keep him away from the stairs.
The other day, I found him on top of the ottoman,
he climbed on a toy to get there.
he climbed on a toy to get there.
He just sat there clapping and of course - Smiling.
No comments:
Post a Comment