Sunday, February 24, 2013

Our New Favorite Park

The kids had a day off of school last week and Daddy took the day off too. 
There is a new park in Middletown that the kids and I have gone to a few times,
but this was Jer's first time.





A distraught child - because his big brother tricked him
and told him a bird had pooped on his hat.
Sam is up to all kinds of tricks these days. 
He is a bit of a tease, I don't know where he gets it from.
Last night Jer and I went out. 
When we got home, someone was trying to be funny
and put a rubber band around the kitchen hose sprayer.
Jer turned the kitchen water on - only to get a nice wet shower.
Sam was very lucky that he was already in bed (faking sleep...
I went upstairs an hour later and the kids were still giggling over their success).

No comments: