Thursday, March 7, 2013

Few Little Details

So I took Drew & Nate in this week for their check-ups  
Can I just say how much I love our pediatrician. 
And my "Mom of the Year" moment - when I take the baby in for a check up
only to find out the poor boy had double ear infections and RSV. 
In my defense, I knew he was sick, but had decided to wait a few days for his scheduled appt.
Funny how in this picture he looks kind of happy
because he wasn't
Just to make it extra fun, his top two teeth came in this week as well...
Drew was grumpy, grumpy, grumpy
Mom was grumpy, grumpy, grumpy

I was so happy to see this little smile again
and his new teefers

We had another snow day
(I'm a Utah girl, I still smile when I see how little snow it takes to cancel school)
Sam and his friends went snowplowing around the neighborhood.

And Nate drank lots of hot chocolate.

Sam also attended his first Court of Honor as a Boy Scout.
He is now a 2nd Class Scout!

No comments: