The Table
Every day when we eat our dinner,
Our table is very small
There's room for father, mother,
sister, brother, and me--that's all
But when it's Thanksgiving Day and the company comes
You'd scarcely believe your eyes,
For that very same table stretches
until it is just this size.
(Author unknown)


Jeremy spent hours shining this silver for me to use.
Many of these peices belonged to Jeremy's Grandma.
The kids table
The Guests
This year for Thanksgiving dinner, we invited some good friends and the missionaries to join us. We had a total of 17 people. It is so nice to have a dining room that can fit everyone. It was a really nice day. I'm so glad we had others to share it with.
The Elders (left to right): Elder Mardanlou, Elder Lusk, Elder Jacobsen & Elder GallegosThe Sisters (left to right): Hermana Timmerman, Hermana Gonzalez & Hermana De La Cruz
Doug & Heather (their three children were off playing with our kids)

My wonderful husband who made it all possible, I really put this poor guy to work.


2 comments:
Wow Jill~ you seriously went all out. What a pathetic table I had this year! Yours looks BEAUTIFUL. I hope those missionaries appreciated all the hard work you put in! Miss you tons!
Wow! Everything looks gorgeous, I love your china! Looks like you had a good Thanksgiving! I cant believe how many people you had,thats awesome. Man next year I am going to your place. We love you guys and miss you, seriously the place looks great!!!!
Post a Comment