Over Easter weekend, our friends Rob & Amy were in town with their little boys Brandon & Spencer. I was just so happy to have good friends to spend Easter with. Growing up, we always had plenty of family and activities around the holidays and I absolutely hate having a nice quiet holiday - so depressing. So we enjoyed their company. The kids woke up and found their Easter baskets and the hidden Easter eggs and then it was time to get ready for church. Here are the kids in their new Easter outfits...
Later that night, the kids had an Easter egg hunt in the backyard. My friend, Amy is a fantastic photographer. I always get so excited when she offers to take pictures of the kids. Here are a few she took...



1 comment:
VERY cute pictures of your kids! How fun to have your parents come visit... they look exactly as I remember.
Post a Comment