Friday, July 4, 2008

Swimming on the 4th

We arrived in Utah on the 3rd, driving straight through (a 27 hour long trip). We should have been exhausted, but it just felt so good to be home. Matt & Ashley were there with the kids and Brian and Tania brought Logan over a little later and we all went swimming. Then we walked up the street to see fireworks, which were beautiful as always. I don't remember falling asleep that night, but the kids woke me up all too early the next morning. It was a quiet day, we all went swimming and had a BBQ. Then we finished the night with some fun games - My favorites, Ticket to Ride and Knights & Cities of Catan.


Jeremy working the grill


Swimming with the big kids

Sam & Live have turned into little fish, they are both great swimmers and spent most of the summer under water.

Cousins - Lexie & Livie


Lexie, Dallon, Livie, Jaxon & Sam (Lexie - I love the goggles!)



Goofy Boys (Nate & Daddy)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jen said...

All your pictures are awesome. I love seeing them. There's nothing like spending time with their cousins and grandparents. I'm sure time there was worth the sacrifice of sleep, time, and money to get there. What a great trip!!