Wednesday, June 24, 2009

You're invited

Saturday, July 11 at 11:00 AM

(Just a little disclaimer... I wasn't creative enough to come up with the layout of this invitation. A friend of ours did one similar and I liked it so much that I tried to recreate it.)

3 comments:

Amy and the boys said...

Ok, I know it hasnt been THAT long since I checked your blog. So how did I miss all this stuff? Are you saving posts and posting them all at the same time?! I had no idea you flew out to Utah. It was fun to catch up and see whats going on with you all. Have fun in Utah this next month!!
ps- LOVED the recipe boxes. Very cute and creative!!

Kristen said...

Aww...what a sweet picture of Sam. Hope all goes well for the baptism and have fun in Utah!!

Amy McKinney said...

I can't belive Sam is already this old. I am so far behind. I'll never catch up. Congratulations, I;m sure you'll cry most of the day, but what a great experience.