Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Pine View

Since Jeremy was only able to spend one week in Utah, we tried to pack as much fun stuff in as possible. We went to dinner with friends, which was wonderful, spent time with family, did lots of swimming and even went boating. This time we went to Pine View Reservoir. It was nice, when we were on the water, but the water itself was a bit murky, I still am not sure what my kids were swimming in, but everyone seemed to feel fine the next day. It was such a beautiful day, with a perfect big blue sky and I was surrounded by real mountains. The kids took turns riding in the tube, while Jeremy, Matt & Brian did some skiing, wake boarding & knee boarding. Yes, they were show-offs. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of them, they were just to darn quick & tricky (or maybe I'm just saving them for blackmail).

Taking a break - Papa, Lexie & Livie


Jaxon, Ashley, Tanner & Matt


Precious (some boys never grow up)

Nate, Sam, Liv & Daddy

1st time on the tube

Livie's 1st time too...

Jaxon & Liv

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love the pictures of Jer and the kids. Sam's face is so cute! I bet they had a blast. I need to ask them about it next time we see you guys. I'm sure they remember it fondly!