For teacher appreciation week, the kids helped me make cinnamon rolls to give to their teachers for breakfast tomorrow. After making the frosting, I let Sam & Livie lick the beaters clean. Nate felt left out, so I gave him a spoon to lick. I guess it must have been pretty good...we never found the missing piece, I think he really ate it.
6 comments:
Jeremy should inspect his poop to make sure. :)
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
that kid is hilarious!
That made me laugh. I'd make Jeremy change that diaper for sure. Hopefully it won't be painful when it comes out. Poor kid.
oh that is so funny! congratulations on jeremy getting that job!!!! yeah for you guys!
so seeing that post about the Derby made me think of my mission & then back east...what fun traditions out there. it was fun to read that post about your little boy making all those messes, too...it's so tiring, huh?:)
hope you are well!!!:)
Jill, it was so good to see you! I cant wait for when you guys come down, I love the spoon story...Sounds like if we put Nate and Tanner together we could end up with a whole lotta mischief on our hands! Im so happy Jeremy got a good job, but sad its not a little closer, maybe we'll luck out and he'll get transferred! Love you guys! Ash
Ashley - It was good to see you guys too. I think we might need a full time babysitter just for Nate & Tanner this summer. I'm sure it will be eventful...
Post a Comment